The ScribbleLive Collections feature and its functionality are fully integrated across ScribbleLive platform, meaning you’ll have access to all of your assets whether you’re planning a blog post, or running a live chat.
Some of the key features in Collections include:
- Store and manage assets: Upload image and video files to a collection, where they can live until you’re ready to curate or publish them into an experience.
- Full asset readiness: Prepare images and video for prime time with editing features and captions, to create a standardized description and provide attribution.
- Search and filter: Easily find the assets you’re looking for with tagging, search and filtering capabilities.
- Asset reuse: Images and video can be expensive to produce or procure. Collections make it easy to surface content for reuse across content experiences.
- Collect audience-generated content: Tap into the content mines of your audience, and gather audience-generated content right into your Collection, where you can manage, organize and publish it to any content experience.
To learn how to create a new Collection, upload and tag your digital assets, and copy, move and publish your images and video to your Streams, click here, or click 'Play' down below.